Little Bugs Children's Consignment Store has CLOSED its DOORS
2020 was a challenging year for most. COVID19 hit Little Bugs especially hard and, after much consideration, and with great sadness, we have determined we cannot remain open. We are so sorry to go!
We want to thank the Community for all the Love and Support you have given to us over the last 2+ years! Thank You!
The store is now CLOSED.
If you are a consignor, please see additional information, below.
All consignors are encouraged to make sure Little Bugs has your current contact information on file. Please complete this form. Having your current contact information ensures you will receive all communication from Little Bugs.
- Little Bugs Children’s Consignment is no longer able to accept merchandise for consignment because we are closed.
- Little Bugs will honor all contracts and agreements.
- Little Bugs has mailed a postcard to all Accounts that have a balance. If you didn't receive one, please fill out the Consigner Information form to the right so we have your correct address.
- Little Bugs worked hard to remain open during 2020 to support the consignment community. In doing so Little Bugs accrued a large amount of debt. This factor drove the decision to close our beloved store. We are respectfully asking for the Consignment Community’s consideration: If you have a balance on your account, you have the following choices -
- Fill out the Consigner Information form. Remaining Account Balances will be mailed in check form to the address filled out in the Consigner Information Form.
- Donate your Account Balance to the Store which would be greatly appreciated!